Blogging with Tristan
Getting outside your comfort zone is not a means to an end, but rather a goal in itself. As soon as you choose to leave your comfort zone, you form a direct friction with life, go towards the pursuit of your dreams, and in short, really start living.About two years ago, I decided to take a huge leap of faith. I decided to release my first book Dream the Impossible. My family was not happy with my decision to release my book. I release my book and it has broken the generational curses in my family. It has allowed to travel the world and share my story. Never give up! In early 2017, I decide to take my business seriously. I step out of my comfort zone. The road has been easy, but every tear has been worth it.
What is a “comfort zone” and why should you challenge it?
Your comfort zone is the space you inhabit where behaviors, activities, and settings are all familiar and routine. That familiarity becomes a buffer to reduce anxiety and stress. You embrace the status quo because you feel secure there.
So, what’s the secret to leaving your comfort zone? Here are three tips to help move you into a world of adventure and opportunity:
1. Find your “zone of courage: Your zone of courage lies just outside your comfort zone. If you’re not ready to take a big leap, take a baby step. You’ve got to start somewhere. The zone of courage contains much less predictability than your comfort zone, but it could also contain opportunities for personal and professional growth.
2. Allow yourself to be vulnerable: You can play it safe and always do the predictable thing, or you can push the envelope a bit and go for maximal growth. Moving out of your comfort zone is bound to make you feel a little exposed and that’s a crucial part of the process. You’re going to feel afraid. But moving forward—even while knowing that failure is a possibility—helps you set new and higher bars for your goals and move into your zone of courage at the same time.
3. Take it one step at a time: You might think that sounds less than ambitious, but trust me, moving out of your comfort zone doesn’t happen all at once. With every move you make, take time to evaluate where you are and plan where you want to go next. Then take your next step in your new direction.
Try something new. This is no big mystery: you never know if you'll like something until you're brave enough to try. Don't overwhelm yourself by biting off more than you can chew; break your main goal into smaller goals or milestones that you can accomplish along your way.
Don’t be afraid: What do you have to lose? It takes courage to try something new. You aren’t going to be an expert at something right off the bat, so learn to check your ego at the door and just have fun!
The Vision Board party was on Saturday! It was a huge success! We had a great conversation! Create a vision board, a mind movie, or some system that serves as a constant reminder of what you are working toward. The “why” behind the goal is crucial as it will serve as a motivator. It can be easy to get lost in the noise and excitement of your life. Without a direction, you'll never get anywhere. Start focusing on your vision today.
We all have goals, whether they’re long-term, short-term, large, or small. The risk of having goals, though, is the slight chance you may lose focus and let them fall to the wayside. Though we all lose sight of what’s important from time to time, it’s detrimental to allow this to become habitual. Without goals, we are just stagnant twenty-somethings burdened with a lack of vertical mobility. Since this isn’t a state we want to get stuck in, it’s critical we all learn to stick to our goals, maintain tunnel vision, and keep our eyes on the end prize.
Here are my top three reasons where you should stay Focused on your vision!
1. Be focused on staying focused. Remind yourself to concentrate on your goals. Maintaining focus is a skill all of us need to remember, as it’s easy to get distracted. However, if you keep your goals at the front of your mind and remember to give them careful attention, you will likely keep your focus strong, and your eyes on the prize.
2. The tears and time, will be worth it! Forget about the naysayers! Focused action creates winners. Losers may be well skilled and go forward with determination to succeed, but they never reach their full potential, no matter how hard they work. Winners win and losers lose.
3. Winners practice being mentally focused at a high level and have a more focused approach to continuous learning. Unleash "a winner" hiding inside you. You have limited resources and must use them in the most effective way. What is the best focus you can have? Don't get distracted in your goal pursuits. Pick 2-3 goals that are most important to you and your life vision, and stick to them.
Making and maintaining goals is no easy feat. It can prove to be difficult to set realistic but aspirational goals for yourself. Keeping to these goals is even more challenging, but not impossible. Remember to stick to your tunnel vision.
Don’t Give Up On Your Vision… Never Give Up
See you at the Vision Board Party 11-11-17. We been taking about visions and vision boards for the last two weeks.Write the vision and engrave it plainly on [clay] tablets so that the one who reads it will run. “For the vision is yet for the appointed [future] time it hurries toward the goal [of fulfillment]; it will not fail. Even though it delays, wait [patiently] for it, because it will certainly come; it will not delay. “Look at the proud one, his soul is not right within him, but the righteous will live by his faith [in the true God]. – Habakkuk 2:2-4 (AMP)
Don't give up or give in. Decide in favor of your highest dreams and vision. Remember to be thankful daily. God Gave You a Vision of Promise. Never Give Up on Your Dreams. What God Has Planned, It Will Succeed.
Here are my top three reasons to Never Give Up on your vision…
See you at the Vision Board Party 11-11-2017 at 4pm. Fear always tries to prevent us from reaching our goals and dreams. ... Don't give up on your dreams. A vision is the capability to see beyond your current reality, creating and inventing what does not now exist and becoming what you are not right now. A vision is important in all aspects of life; physically, emotional, corporately. Building your vision does not have to be difficult as long as you know exactly what it is you see for yourself in the future.
See you 11-11-17/www.tjinspires.com